Have you been sick and tired of uploading YouTube hosted videos on your blogs, which do not only look unprofessional but also become a pain when they are streamed down?
Do not worry now, because there is a solution to all such problems. You can use a good software to catch the attention of all the people who visit your page. They will not only get mesmerized by the appealing videos but would be inclined to subscribe to your page.
With the help of a good WordPress plugin for example "Traffic Player", you can add your video to any webpage without having to waste a lot of time. Also, you can place the videos in the left, right, bottom or top area of your webpage.
The Wonders of a good WordPress plugin:
• You can present your YouTube and flash videos in a much better way
• You can choose any skin that you like the most from a diverse range of options and enhance your videos even more.
• The skins that you choose can be optimized according to the size of your video.
• All those of you who are absolutely new to this world, do not worry as you can easily get hold of the tactics in making your videos the most tempting and eye-catching with a good, easy-to-use plugin.
• Once your videos are made with perfection with the help of a good WordPress plugin, you will automatically start attracting traffic and your website's rankings will get better.
A good WordPress plugin should be a complete package for all those people who are in desperate search for a video player WordPress plugin. It should come in two different options so that anyone can avail it the way he / she wants.
• Option 1 consists of player with YouTube:
In this option you should be able to get multiple video skins together with a no skin at all option. Moreover, you should be able to optimize the size of your skin according to the size of your video. With the help of a good WordPress plugin, the videos can be arranged anywhere on the webpage be it top, left, bottom or right side … you can suit yourself!
• Option 2 supports both YouTube and flash player.
With this option you could not only obtain all the mentioned benefits in option 1 but also you should be able to put the direct link of your video to any site. Apart from this, there is also a code that you can keep on any HTML sites. A good plugin, under this option, supports FLV, H.264 and MP4 formats and is also compatible with iPhone and iPad. Furthermore, you can also post a URL option, which redirects the visitor once the video is finished. Lastly, under this option you should be able to provide access to your videos to the social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
Source by Hema Patel