The WordPress community of developers have identified 15 best WordPress plugins that would gain great popularity in coming days and they are:
· W3 Total Cache- This plugin performs the twin function of loading the pages faster and storing the static versions of a website.
· HeadSpace: WordPress SEO Made Simple- This plugin takes care of all the aspects of search engine optimization required for a particular blog or a website driven by this CMS.
· Gravity Forms- This plugin helps in creating posts and uploading post and media contents.
· MaxBlog Press Affiliate Ninja- This plugin helps in speeding up the affiliate marketing process for a particular website by identifying track clicks.
· WP-DBManager- This plugin takes amazing back up for the website and emails the complete database every day to the concerned person. This plugin is extremely important when it comes to taking content critical back-ups. Therefore, an enterprise should hire a WordPress developer who understands the potential of plugins for a cms like WordPress and has the vision for creating plugins that can transform the functionalities of the cms.
· Thank Me Later- This plugin establishes an immediate connect with the first time visitors of a particular website or a blog automatically based on the data received from the CMS.
· WP-PageNavi- This plugin helps a desirable navigation mechanism wherein the visitors can directly go the desired page.
· SEO Smart Links- This plugin helps in building page ranks by inter-linking the articles based on the seo principles.
· Feedburner Circulation- This plugin enables one to display the subscriber counts in the top right corner of the page.
· Digg Digg Social Sharing – This plugin powers all possible social icons on a particular blog or a website thereby, helping people to immediately share the content
· Revision Control – This plugin enables administrator to limit the number of post revisions that remain in the storage.
· Tweet Old Post- This plugins enables a site manager to add social media posts into tweets with the option to add hash tags.
· Widget Context- This plugin enables a site administrator to choose the pages where widget needs to be integrated thereby, creating a different look for the individual pages.
· WordPress Editorial Calendar- This plugin offers an editorial calendar that helps a content person to maintain a schedule of posts and write-ups.
· Pop Up Domination- This plugin offers the site managers with the ample themes to choose from.
The above mentioned plugins have the potential of changing the entire functionality and user experience of a website hosted on WordPress cms. Therefore, if an enterprise wants to develop award-winning plugins, then it should hire a WordPress programmer who has previously developed plugins.
There are few things that an experienced WordPress developer will seriously consider while developing plugins and these are:
· Code quality
From the aspect of programming also, an enterprise has to hire WordPress developer who can manage the programming aspect efficiently by merging the best practices in programming and his own creativity.
Source by David Bens Kumar