Advertising and marketing budgets are getting tighter as the economic recession continues to make growth a tough prospect. It is normal that as money becomes scarce allotments for branding and advertising will be the first to suffer. Although seen as an added company expense, marketing programs should be retooled to support sales. A conscious effort must be made to achieve sustainable growth despite the state of our economy. Take advantage of postcard printing as an alternative to TV, radio and print advertising.
Take into consideration the use of postcard printing campaigns. Here are some of the advantages that make postcards the ideal choice in mailers.
1. Defined Target Market – Better Audience One of the most defining aspects in direct mailers is the use of a database. By defining the database, you can select the recipients best suited for your product or brand. The selection can specify gender, age, occupation and geographical location, such depending on what kind of market you are interested in. The postcard design also plays a vital role in reinforcing the significance of your message. You get less wastage and more results.
2. Affordable Pricing – Inexpensive Marketing Tool Compare these figures: a newspaper insertion costs around $70,000 (LA Times) full-page, full run, black and white, with postcard printing you can produce 10,000pcs of full-color single-face postcards for only $266.58 (www.mypostcardprinting.com). If your business is a local shop, postcards would be the better choice to promote your business.
3. Personalized Appeal – Customized Campaign Material I don’t read ads on the newspaper that much anymore. Broadcast media can hit a large number of households, but not really establish a connection with them. Personalize your postcard designs so they mention their recipient’s name and details. This gesture of sincerity make people appreciate your postcards more and act favorably to your campaign.
4. Increased Interest Conversion Rate – Better Chances of Success Postcards can talk. Because postcards are personalized and custom made to be personal, they have a higher rate of converting people to act. This transition when they buy or move positively to our message is the interest conversion rate.
5. Versatile Functions – Multiple Applications Postcards have a variety of other uses asides being a mailer. Get better value for your marketing budget using postcards as flyers, event invitations, souvenirs or décor.
There is an open window of opportunity even in times of recession. The challenge for most businesses is how to turn it to their advantage. Postcard printing in conclusion connects closer to your market, minimizes wastage and cheaper compared to advertising in the papers. For more information about postcard printing, designing and mailing visit www.mypostcardprinting.com to compare their prices and services. Try postcard mailers today.
Source by Neil Carlo Arriola