Trojan.Win32 is a file installed by rogue anti-spyware program. This is caused by a malicious software engineered by internet hackers which when installed generates a pop up message. This is a fake message informing you to purchase their “anti spyware” in order to remove the trojan.
The following manual process will help you remove it from your system safely.
Trojan.Win32 Manual Removal Process:
1. First, Click on the Start Menu button followed by the Control Panel option. Then Double-click on the Add or Remove Programs icon.
2. Locate Trojan.Win32 and double-click on it to uninstall Trojan.Win32. Follow the screen step-by-step screen instructions provided to you to complete uninstallation of Trojan.Win32.
3. Restart the computer.
4. After the un-installation process has completed, close “Add or Remove Programs” and your Control Panel.
5. Close all programs.
6. Stop Trojan.Win32 process. You can do this by
– Right-click the taskbar, and then click Task Manager .
-In Task Manager , click the Processes tab to see a list of running processes.
-Select the process that you want to stop.
-Right-click on the intended process, then select “End task”.
7. Search for the following files and delete these infected files from your system.
8. Rename the files that you found above to “foundbadfile1.dll” and “foundbadfile2.dll” (if you can not rename this file, then try to restart your computer in safe mode then try to rename this file.)
9. Go to C:Program Files folder and delete the “VirusProtect 3.8? folder (if you can’t delete it, reboot your computer to safe mode then delete the folder)
10. Restart your computer
11. Go to your computer and delete the “foundbadfile1.dll” and “foundbadfile2.dll” file
13. You have just removed Trojan.Win32 from your computer manually.
The easier way is to get a reputable anti trojan program, that removes Win32 Trojan Virus as well as detects intrusions from other worse trojans, such as credit card and password stealing trojans.
Source by Sherman Choo