It’s easy to set up Paypal accounts, there is not much to it. But before i begin on the nitty gritty on how to set up paypal accounts i would really like to elaborate more on paypal and why it’s considered as the best online payment processor on the web.
First of all Paypal happens to be the most secure payment processing provider on the web (i gladly mentioned that before). Paypal as a check out feature allows you to pay items or goods online using your own bank account doesn’t matter whether you are suing a credit card, debit card. Paypal is known to facilitate efficient online transaction processing. A well known feature within Paypal is that it conceals the numbers of your accounts so that merchants or other users cannot access your accounts.
With much already said. Let me help you know secure your own Paypal account. First of all it’s easy to set up Paypal accounts as you will soon see from the step by step tips am about to give you.
Remember doesn’t matter whether you are setting up a paypal account for personal reasons or for business the procedure when it comes to setting up is almost the same.
So here is how to set up a Paypal account.
1. I would first request you to go to the Paypal website: Here is the link
2. Go and Click the sign up button, the sign up link is also located below the account login icon box. Keep in mind that it doesn’t cost you a dime to set up paypal accounts.
3. Select the country of origin or business location and language spoken.
4. Select your desired account type. There are different types of accounts to be chosen with different types of features and fees attached to them. The account types include; Personal, premier or business account. There is also an account specifically for students.
5. Go ahead and hit the button underneath the type of account chosen written “Get started”
6. Enter your contact details this include your name, email address,etc. Make sure that you use a current address and email address this is to ensure effective delivery or information or easy retrieval of forgotten passwords.
7. Make sure that you choose a password. Your passwords must be at least 8 to 9 characters long starting with an uppercase latter. It’s also advisable that you save this information in a secure location (Somewhere you can easily trace).
9. Now open your email and click on the activation URL link, this will activate your account and open your paypal account onto a new window.
And that guys is how you set up Paypal accounts.
Now if you don’t have a Paypal account. Use the information and tips given above and set a Paypal account.
Here is your link.
Source by Dennis Hennry