We as network marketers often fall into the trap of applying one single marketing strategy to build our online web presence and promote our MLM business.
No need to fix anything if it’s not broken, right?
But what happens if you exhaust your online marketing strategy and it hits the ceiling? Or, even worse, becomes obsolete?
Take the internet marketers for example who based their entire internet business model on Google Adsense in the good old days of one page sites crammed with adsense ads.
What about those who sweat day and night to keep up with Google’s ever changing algorithms?
Multiple streams of income are critical and crucial to your internet and network marketing success.
Multiple online marketing strategies to promote your MLM business with are equally important!
This can be easier said than done.
If you are new to internet and network marketing, it’s not your fault if you feel slightly intimidated.
If you are not sure where to start, then your best bet is to invest in a online network marketing system that works for you 24/7 with built in autoresponder emails and proven lead capture pages.
That way you can hit the road running and learn online marketing on the fly.
There are many avenues to build your network marketing business online.
Here are our top 5 online marketing strategies with excellent resources to get you started right away:
1. Setup a WordPress Blog. Your blog is your voice and your personality. Setting up your own blog is perfect for building relationships online when you are not present.
Setting up a free blog is easy via WordPress or Blogger, but if you want to build an authority website, you will need to host a wordpress blog on your own domain.
www.hostgator.com makes this easy with Fantastico, an application installed in their Control Panel.
Best bloggers to check out: Jack Humphrey with the Friday Traffic Report Maria Reyes-McDavis, a.k.a. the WebSuccessDiva Darren Rowse at Problogger Brian Clark with Copyblogger
2. Article Marketing. Article marketing has been around for ages and many debate whether it’s worth the time. Is it effective? Just ask Bill Urell. Bill has 111 Active articles resulting in 143,462 views.
That’s on EzineArticles alone!
To learn the art of article marketing, download ezinearticle’s submission report and read Copyblogger.
Submitting to article directories is a time consuming job.
If you are doing hand submissions, here are the top 5:
1. Ezinearticles 2. Goartcles 3. Articledashboard 4. Searchwarp 5. Articlesbase
To save time, automate your distribution to a much larger audience and get a plethora of backlinks to your blog, check out www.SubmitYourArticle.com.
3. Social Marketing. Check out Friday Traffic Report and WebSuccessDiva.
4. Forum Marketing. Kurt Henninger explains it all on his blog, http://newschoolnetworkmarketingblog.com/
5. Video Marketing. Video marketing is definitely the way to go. Lorraine Grula from www.VideoProductionTips.com is the master.
Lorraine has been involved in video production for more than 30 years. She is a awesome lady, knows her stuff and her advice on her blog is free.
(She also did a excellent review on our very own, ever so famous, emELLem jOE!)
For free video distribution, check out TubeMogul.
If you prefer the Ferarri, TrafficGeyser submits to more than 35 video sharing sites, distributes via podcasts, has awesome tools to generate landing pages, create videos and teaches you how to dominate your niche with video marketing.
These are 5 core marketing strategies methods to promote your business with a small bit of effort and are not that hard to learn.
Source by George Fourie