The primary purpose of an Intranet is to connect various internal structures and hierarchies. An Intranet helps in establishing seamless communication within the employees who are spread across various departments. In a non-IT powered organization, people operated in silos and as the size of the firm became bigger it became more difficult to manage effective communication, which affects productivity.
MyCollabLab – Service Enabler
MyCollabLab has been able to provide best in class solutions to its customers. MyCollabLab has been a preferred service enabler of choice for automating collaboration with the internal and external customers in an organisation. Some of MyCollabLab service offerings are in CRM space, E-Commerce and Portals based support.
MyCollabLab acts as a source which connects various elements of an organisation together. Faster communication leads to increase in overall productivity of business operations. MyCollabLab has truly redefined the way information us traversed to the right resource in the organisation. And that’s not all! It’s the customers who are getting benefitted from finer IT infrastructure in place.
- MyCollabLab helps in establishing trust amongst collaborating teams – HR, Finance, Marketing etc
- The cost of setting up a LAN is pretty low
- Configuration and Administration can be easily maintained
- Within no time Intranet can enable communication amongst various stakeholders in an organisation
- Communication in all directions is possible in a seamless manner – Bottom-up or Top-Down
- MyCollabLab helps in establishing better bonding amongst the employees
- Increases the productivity of the blended unit
- Unified information can be followed by one and all at the same time
- MyCollabLab leads to better implementation of the policies
- Customer information and concerns can be managed in a better way
- Indirectly MyCollabLab accounts for an increase in the bottom-line figures
- MyCollabLab leads to better accountability amongst a group or individual
Source by Romain dell