If you are looking for an honest AVS4YOU review which is based on personal experience and also on real testimonials collected from all over the Internet, then you’ve come to the right place. In this article I will try my best to enlighten you on some subtle and finer nuances of this software suit of products and also give you the major pros and cons of it. After reading my review I suggest you to visit the official website of AVS from which you can get more information if needed.
What is AVS4YOU
AVS4YOU is a collection of software tools (currently there are 18 tools available) for which you can purchase either an unlimited access license or a one-year access license and use ALL of the tools with that license. There is a Trial Download version for all of the tools from the official website. There is nothing better than using the software first before purchasing.
The official price for the Unlimited Access Subscription license is $59 and offers full access to all software tools with no time limits.
The official price for the One-Year Access Subscription license is $39 and offers full access to all software tools for one year only.
Who is Behind AVS4YOU
The company behind AVS4YOU.com is “Online Media Technologies Ltd” which is based in London, UK and specializes in software development for digital video and multimedia. That’s why the best software tools in the AVS4YOU bundle are the ones dealing with Video and Audio multimedia. The company developing the AVS products has been in the market since 2004 and has a very strong reputation as one of the best and most trusted software companies in the field of digital multimedia.
What’s included in the AVS4YOU package
As we’ve already mentioned above, the website offers a bundle of 18 software tools divided in 4 categories:
• Video Software Category:
o AVS Video Converter (Most Popular tool)
o AVS Video Editor (Most Popular tool)
o AVS Video Remaker
o AVS DVD Authoring
o AVS Video Recorder
o AVS Media Player
• Audio Software Category:
o AVS Ringtone Maker
o AVS Audio Recorder
o AVS Audio Editor
o AVS Audio Converter
• Image Software Category
o AVS Image Converter
o AVS Photo Editor
o AVS Cover Editor
• Miscellaneous Software Category
o AVS Disc Creator
o AVS DVD Copy
o AVS Firewall
o AVS Registry Cleaner
o AVS Antispam
The best tools included in the bundle package above are the first two categories (Video and Audio Software Tools). Indeed, the company is specializing in digital multimedia technologies, so their Video and Audio tools are the best. Especially the AVS Video Converter and AVS Video Editor are the most popular from what I have gathered after reading several testimonials.
If you are looking for firewall, registry cleaner, antispam tools etc, you will find better products from other vendors, not from AVS4YOU. However, if you purchase the registration license, you will have access to the Miscellaneous Category tools anyway, so why not use those software tools as well.
The software tools work ONLY on Windows Operating System (Win XP, Win 2003, Vista and Windows 7).
Advantages and Disadvantages
• Being a tech guy and video/audio fanatic, I can assure you that the video/audio tools that you will get in the bundle are probably the best in the market. I have not tried the rest of the tools (yet), but for the video and audio tools I have a great personal experience.
• Excellent price. Considering the price with which you get to download 18 top-notch software tools, there is nothing much to say about the value for money you will get.
• 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
• Free Trials for all the software. Just Download, Install and give them a try before you buy.
• Free Software Updates for life.
• Every new software released by the AVS4YOU website will be always free for customers that have already purchased a subscription license.
• Unprecedented Technical Support.
• The AVS4YOU website is full of excellent User Guides and Video How-To Guides to help you perform any supported task with the software tools.
• License is valid only for a single computer. If you are planning to change your computer soon, then don’t buy just before you get a new PC.
• Software works only on Windows machines (no MAC or Linux support).
• The company might go bankrupt if they keep the price so low (just kidding!).
Source by Adelbert Sturm