To build a website, WordPress is the name which comes in our mind very first, because of its simplicity for making and dealing with frontend and backend. Currently WordPress powers over a one fourth of the websites, and due to this it holds a spot as a ruling content management framework. In this post, Today I would like to talk about WordPress accomplishments, and what other things you can anticipate from the CMS giant in the upcoming future.
Increase In The Market Share Of WordPress
WordPress now controls about 25% of websites and has developed into a great thing. As long as WordPress competitors, (for example, Wix and Squarespace) burn through thousand years on advertisements to achieve more clients, people who are signing for a WordPress site are simply hearing this from their friends. Actually, individuals that register for around 70,000 WordPress locales in single day didn’t watch any WordPress promotion in a magazine. That’s why WordPress will soon make a high rise in market share.
WordPress And Its Twelve Years Achievement
WordPress was launched on 27th May, 2003, twelve years before. At first began as a blogging stage, WordPress has been developed into a fully fledged content management system which is utilized by a large number of websites all over the internet. The recent WordPress version 4.3 called as “Billie”, the most established 0.7 version included only some basic features and highlighted basic style. Infact with the release of every new versions, extra features were added into the WordPress Development Service platform.
Let Us Take A Look At Some Of The Huge Achievement Of WordPress In Last Twelve-Years :
- Version 1.0 (January 3, 2004): Introduced a change in WordPress establishment and remark control.
- Version 1.2 (May 22, 2004): This is surely the most essential WP version, as it presented the Plugin Architecture.
- Version 1.5 (February 17, 2005): Next on the rundown, 1.5 version was client arranged and included usefulness, including subjects, static pages, and the WordPress Dashboard.
- WordPress 2.0 (December 31, 2005): WordPress UI was enhanced in version 2.0 that presented “AJAX”, “WYSIWYG Editor”, and “Client Roles”.
- WordPress 2.2 (May 16, 2007): At first made accessible as modules, gadgets in WordPress were acquired with version 2.2.
- WordPress 2.3 (September 25, 2007): Though, version 2.3 didn’t present any changes, however included a couple of features, for example, Tags.
- WordPress 2.7 (December 11, 2008): With this version, WordPress UI was redesigned UI. Also, a plugin browser was installed to make the process of installing plugins a breeze
- WordPress 3.0 (June 17, 2010): It presented “Custom Post Types” and “Taxonomies”.
- WordPress 3.8 (December 28, 2013): This version didn’t include any noteworthy ideas, however is justified regardless of a glimpse since it grasped better approaches to get to WordPress, during the time the admin panel was made completely responsive.
Future Of WordPress
During the advance eCommerce development, it is essential that your site can complete their eCommerce needs, or you can lose a ton of customers. Meanwhile it comes to expanding an e-shop utilizing WordPress, the greater part of users makes use of the WooCommerce module to get their objective. Additionally, there are many great eCommerce themes and third party modules available online that helps in building up a WP powered eCommerce store easily.
However, WordPress still could not match Magento’s eCommerce development standard. Even making an independent WordPress online store for doing simple things can be a tough task. WooCommerce helps during the process of building an e-store a little easier, however despite everything it requires a great deal of improvements. However, experts of WordPress are considering eCommerce areas that needs to be improved, and are concentrating on giving more capability and control to users on keeping up their online identity. Hence More attention will be given to the international development of the WordPress CMS Development.
Last But Not The Least
As WordPress is continuously developing as the most dominating content management systems, functioning 25% websites, you can surely expect to make your online existence known in the industry, by choosing a WP powered site or e-store. Furthermore, WordPress development group plan on creating this product power 75-80% of the internet. Moreover, with eCommerce turning into a range of enthusiasm with the WordPress development group over distributed, you can hope to consider WordPress to be a prominent e-business stage simply like other well known eCommerce stages.
Source by Rose Carter