There are quite a few feed generator plugins, which you can use with your WordPress blog or website. Some of them will only generate new feeds whenever new content is published on your websites and you will be notified by email about your new feed. But there are also WordPress plugins which will not only generate new feeds but also submit them automatically to numerous RSS aggregators. It is a perfect combination considering the time and money leverage for your business.
What should you pay attention to when choosing such a plugin
Apart from basic automatic feed generator and submission features the tool should be able to:
1. Submit new feed to more than 50 RSS aggregators.
2. Provide Captcha code support. Captcha code is used by some of the RSS directories to protect them from spam.Usually the most valuable RSS directories use this protection.
3. Place your keywords in RSS feed names. The RSS feed which is created whenever you publish new post should use the title of the post in the filename, which obviously is a huge benefit in terms of SEO.
4. Provide you with a list of RSS Feed URL’s for copying or pasting them into other applications.
5. Offer spinning capability for extra feeds titles and descriptions.
6. Create feeds from pages as well as posts.That way you will get more feeds for further submission.More submissions mean more backlinks and more traffic to your website.
7. Offer upgrade capability so that It is possible to use the inbuilt upgrade capability to enable upgrading to the new version without requiring a manual installation.
Source by Justyna Bizdra