It is hard to understand why WordPress development power is so under-rated, especially after all these years when majority websites are made from WP. The best thing about WordPress development is no technical knowledge required in handling your business website, and basic operations are done with ease through wonderful CMS management.
This is just the surface. We have got actual reasons why it is beneficial to transform your core PHP websites to WordPress.
Saving great deal of money on technical spending
- A core PHP website needs to have a great deal of technical knowledge required to go for even the slightest modification.
- This, in turn, results in hiring technical people to accomplish the same. Whether it is adding new pages or doing alterations in current ones, a core PHP website will take too much of your time and money to do the same.
- While WordPress development makes it easier to add, edit, and delete content on every single page.
WordPress have a comprehensive accessibility
No matter what browser or operation system you are using, WordPress websites can be accessed with ease with just an Internet access, unlike PHP that needs additional firewall settings, software, or coding platform to use at specific locations.
Content can be altered at rapid speed
- Since WordPress content can be modified by the website owner itself, there is no waiting for a designer or a developer for days, and hence the visitors get the privilege of seeing the updated content fast with new information introduced.
- This results in timely and latest information available on a daily basis.
Consistency within design can be maintained
- WordPress development owns a themed approach. This means you either select from default themes or buy a premium theme, which appeals to your business the most.
- Then set the domain name and hosting, and you are ready to make an impact online. In spite of adding categories or pages, later on, your website will look same all along the way on all screen sizes maintaining the consistency factor beautifully rather than multiple layouts getting displayed in case of PHP, where coding has to be done to set it right.
- Additionally, WordPress development also offers a flexibility of selecting a whole different layout or theme for an individual page as well.
All WP themes are mobile ready
- Because all WordPress themes are mobile responsive, there is no need to modify content as per the screen size.
- Whether you are viewing the theme through a mobile device or web browser, the website will adjust itself to the resolution by letting the content adapt itself to space automatically.
Time management helps in better SEO approach
- You can have posts scheduled for exact date and time on which you want to.
- This helps you in refined SEO strategy wherein you plan for a 12-week course and scheduled posts for selected days and times when your audience presence is the highest.
Membership subsites could be rolled out in no time
By adding just a few meaningful plugins, you can evolve your WP site into a fully functional membership site, wherein you can have members to be free subscribers, or sign up for paid memberships.
Social media integration is a cakewalk
- WordPress sites allow great ease of social media integration, wherein you can have social media buttons like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, G+, and more integrated for sharing.
- Additionally, you can even embed the social media posts on your website.
User friendliness is the differentiation factor
Unlike PHP websites with a complicated admin panel, WP admin panel is so easy to handle that WordPress development appears extremely user-friendly, with super simple customization of individual web pages, gaining high visibility on search engines.
So, what are final thoughts?
PHP certainly is a wonderful platform for web development. However, unlike WordPress, it is not quick with user friendliness, flexibility, scalability, and responsiveness factors.
Source by Harshal Shah